California Title IX Attorney
Defending Clients Facing Title IX Charges
Title IX cases require thoughtful legal advice from a professional who can address all the related issues – especially when considering potential criminal charges.
If you are facing allegations at your school, turn to Parisi, Coan & Saccocio, PLLC. Our law firm has handled numerous Title IX cases, making us equipped to handle yours as well.
Have you been accused of a Title IX violation? Call Parisi, Coan & Saccocio, PLLC today at (737) 200-2332 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with our Title IX lawyer in California!
How Our Title IX Lawyers Can Assist You
At Parisi, Coan & Saccocio, PLLC, we understand the implications of a Title IX investigation. Both disciplinary and criminal investigations can wreak havoc on your daily life and lead to serious, life-changing consequences if you are found guilty.
Our California Title IX defense lawyers can help you by:
- Explaining your school’s misconduct policies
- Reviewing the allegations, you are facing
- Explaining the possible consequences if you are found guilty
- Informing you of your rights
- Preparing a comprehensive defense
- Coordinating private investigations into the allegations against you
- Participating in hearings or investigations by the school
- Explaining possible civil claims that you could face
- Advocating for you before your school’s Title IX investigator or disciplinary panel
- Making sure you receive the full due process rights that you are entitled to
- Preparing an appeal if need be
Contact Our Title IX Lawyer Today
Our Title IX attorneys are deeply familiar with today’s social and political climate and the impact they can have on university disciplinary systems and misconduct claims. We stay abreast of updates, laws, regulations, and guidelines that may further affect your case. Our firm is prepared to put our knowledge and experience to work for you.
Contact Parisi, Coan & Saccocio, PLLC today to schedule a consultation with our Title IX attorney in California!
Over 30 Years of Experience
Our attorneys' extensive knowledge will help you effectively navigate the policies and procedures associated with Title IX law.
Our attorney Patrick J. Saccocio is personally involved in every case, allowing you to get straight answers about the status of your case when you need them.
Our attorneys are very selective about the cases they take on in order to provide you with the highest quality personalized guidance possible.
Experienced Trial Attorneys
Our attorneys' background in criminal representation and Title IX assaultive offenses allows them to provide meaningful and complete legal advice around any Title IX allegation.